Friday, September 10, 2010

Preschool

Yesterday was Benjamin & Kyle's first day of preschool. I dropped them off- which was a chore in itself. Tryed to push Benjamin in his crocodile with 2 backpacks & my purse hooked on it while I carried Devon in his carseat & kept Kyle from running off. We got our train inside, put on Kyle's indoor shoes, put their backpacks away, gave the teacher all the papers, cheques, emergency kits, etc we had for her, and then met Benjamin's support worker. After talking to her for a bit and making sure she felt comfortable caring for Benjamin, I left. I got home and was very jittery as I was wondering if everything was going ok at the preschool. I was going to do some work on the computer but couldn't concentrate so ended up chopping up 16 peppers for my freezer instead. Then 2 hours later I went back to pick them up. Kyle did not want to leave and Benjamin was so tired he wanted to get out of there as fast as he could. I talked to the teacher & support worker and both boys did really good. They both loved it there! I was so happy to hear that:) I couldn't quite get out of Kyle what he did exactly but he wanted to go back later that day so obviously he had a lot of fun. The support worker for Benjamin said that Benjamin really enjoyed going in the quad & was giggling the whole time he was in it. I'm really excited for them as I'm sure they're going to have so much fun!

No comments: