Thursday, September 2, 2010

Preschool

Yesterday we went to an Open House at the Preschool so that both boys could meet the teacher and get comfortable with the setting there. I didn't tell the boys till just before otherwise they would have been asking me to go "bye,bye" all morning. When I told Kyle he was going to preschool his response was "Where's the bus?" I guess he associates school with a bus. He had a great time there and did not want to leave. Benjamin was very excited to go "bye,bye" He had a great time there too but loved escaping down the hallway. I think they're going to have their hands full. I'm so glad that they both feel comfortable there as it will make leaving them there next week a whole lot less stressful for me. But I still can't believe that they are starting preschool already!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

I'm so glad they like it. It will be very different for you at home! How much will they be there each week?