Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Like Mother, Like Son

A couple weeks ago Gary took the day off and we headed up to church camp to visit Debbie & family. It was quite a cold day and we all bundled up when we got there. But that didn't stop Kyle... We went for a walk down to the beach and after playing for a bit in a canoe that was sitting on the beach Kyle decided to go in the water- CLOTHES & ALL. I was thankful that I had packed extra clothing along for him. According to Debbie, I had packed more for the day than she did for the week;) My little boy loves the water and sees no fear which I sometimes find a little scary.

When I told my mom about this she reminded me of a time that I did the same thing. We went on a boat tour in Sicamous and the when the boat stopped for a break, the guide said that whoever wanted to go swimming could. So I jumped in clothes & all. Except I didn't have dry clothes or a towel.

So I guess, my son takes after me in that regard.

No comments: