Friday, May 22, 2009

Last night we had a special dinner of KFC. Kyle was so excited. He was waiting at the window for me to come home and then I had to put him in his chair. He had mostly fries and tried a bit of the chicken but liked the fries better. Then he saw I had a cup with a straw so he wanted that too. So I found a BP cup in our cupboard & poured some of my ice tea in there and then he proceeded to dump a bunch on himself since he tried to tip it. So off came the shirt and on went a bib. After that he drank out of the cup with my help. Here are some pictures:


It’s times like this that I really wish Benjamin would eat orally so that he could be a part of this special dinner. Oh, he sits at the table but he doesn’t eat any of it and doesn’t get excited over it like Kyle does.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your boys are really growing!