The reason why I say that the teachers may possibly be Benjamin's is that we haven't been given the ok yet from his respirologist to send him to school. That decision will be made in late August. But if the ok isn't given then school will come to us:) It may be that he will be allowed to go part of the year and then stay home during the cold & flu season. We just don't want what happened last year to happen again.
I should have brought my camera to take a few pictures but totally didn't think of it. So you'll have to wait till Kyle's preschool graduation for some pictures:)