Friday, May 7, 2010

So today we went grocery shopping and Kyle kept asking "go bye, bye?" So I told him that yes, we were all done but we had to pay first. To which he proceeded to reply "no, pay first". So I told him that we had to pay first and that if we didn't we'd be in big trouble. Good thing he didn't keep arguing. Don't worry, I don't teach him not to pay for stuff;)

Both Benjamin & Kyle have a cold right now & I hope we don't end up in the ER this weekend. So far it seems like it'll be ok but we shall see.

Plus Devon got his shots Wednesday and is very fussy lately due to them. I can't believe he is 2 months old already!!

Today I even got a 2 1/2 hour nap so I was very thankful for that as we didn't get much sleep last night:)

Sorry for the ramblings. I still need to post a picture of Kyle with his glasses. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a picture of him and then post it soon:)

No comments: